Monday, November 14, 2011

And the months flew by....

                               Idaho reception - October 21st, 2011                              
                                                      Honeymoon - October 1st - October 7th
                                               Las Vegas, NV reception - October 7th, 2011
                                       My first BSU game experience - October 22nd, 2011
                                 Honeymoon on Carnival cruise ship - October 2nd-7th, 2011
                                             Disney on Ice Feature - November 12th, 2011
                               Frightmares at Lagoon with Annie and Jacob Adair - October 31st, 2011
                                Our Friends and family - Bountiful, Utah temple - September 30th, 2011
      Tyler and Jessica Rogalsky - Sealed for time and all Eternity on September 30th, 2011 at 2:30pm.


Well, the months are just flying by! I am sorry I haven't updated until now but I've been so busy! Here's what's been going on!
-Tyler and I were married in the Bountiful, Utah Temple on September 30th, 2011.
-The reception was at Rosemary's backyard, and it was lovely!
-We honeymooned on a Carnival cruise ship for five days and we traveled to Cabo, Mexico!
-The Las Vegas reception was on October 7th, 2011 at my Mom's house. We enjoyed it so much!
-We returned to North Salt Lake and got moved into our new apartment!
-I turned 26 and Tyler turned 28! We are getting up there!
-We attended our open house in Boise, Idaho on October 21st, 2011
-I was inducted into the Rogalsky clan BSU style on October 22nd, 2011
-We attended Frightmares with my cousin's two oldest children, and Tyler found out how easily I scare. Happy Halloween!
-We bought a used couch, and I fixed it up!
-We attended Disney on Ice!

We love our apartment and our ward..... and I now have a cute doggie! Tyler's mutt, Flubber, is our bouncing tub of joy and although a handful sometimes, he has proved to be a worthy companion while Tyler works.
Every day we grow happier and more blessed. I have taken to cooking, and after many well eaten meals, I have decided Tyler won't die from my cooking skills (or lack there of).
We hope all of your families are doing well and we wish you a safe and happy Holiday season!
Love,
Tyler and Jessica Rogalsky

No comments: