Saturday, January 21, 2012

Alittle too long...

I'm sorry about the huge delay in posts, as the months post marriage have been a wild ride. Let's review.......

After an amazing honeymoon phase, we got back to basics.....learning how to live with each others little quirks and such. It was hard living with a dog at first. I think he found my insomnia a bit annoying..... lol. But After a few weeks we got the hang of it alright. He unfortunately lost his job in December and started a new job in January at Lowes. I'm still searching, but that's ok. We spent Christmas with my family and New Years with my family too. I have been using the time being unemployed to clean, learn to cook and learn to take care of the dog. I actually gave the dog a haircut yesterday.....he looks pretty handsome for doing a chop job. I've learned so much and we just celebrated 110 days of being married.....It's amazing. Time has gone by so fast!

Well, time to get back to cooking -

More updates later....

oh, and check our whole new blog site out for Tyler and Myself!
www.Rogalskyupdates.blogspot.com

Jessica

No comments: