Thursday, September 22, 2011

Tomorrow I try something totally new.....




I know it's been a long while since I have written anything, it's been chaotic with work and everything else. Right now I sit among buckets and boxes, trying to get packed to move, but alas, I find myself eager to write a bit of a blog to distract me from packing today. Tomorrow, I go to the temple to go through before the big "I do" day next Friday. Tyler is flying in for the big event tomorrow, and I haven't seen him in five weeks or so....so you can only imagine my excitement of seeing him and driving to Utah with him! ROAD TRIP! Lol. SO I should fill you in on some awesome stuff about the wedding plans.....Mom has been working her head off, making invitations and doing all the details of the reception and such! She is such a trooper....she truly has made this a big experience. I have had 3 awesome bridal showers! One with the ward, one with Jan and her family and the Strickland's, and one with The Richardson's, Mazar's, and the Atkinson's. It was so fun and everyone was so wonderful to me! Tyler came down in mid-July to take engagement pictures......I will post some in this blog. Now it's finally here and I am so excited! Just so everyone knows, this will remain my blog, however, Tyler and I will be starting a fresh one together (tbd) at a later date!

Happy September Everyone!
-Jessica

No comments: