Thursday, June 23, 2011

The engagement Details.


Tyler picked me up from my cousins house on my last day visiting Utah (june 21, 2011) and suggested we go to Temple square since we hadn't gotten a chance to go to the visitors center. We get the parking meter fed, then we go explore the visitors center, encountering some sister missionaries and enjoying the little diagrams and stuff. Then he says he forgot something in his car. we run back and he grabs a bag.... then we head over to the reflection pool in front to the SLC temple, and talk and splash each other a bit before he says he wants to show me his favorite statue in the Joseph Smith memorial building. So we go up there and we are talking a bit about the restoration, in front of the first vision statue. Then he pulls out the bag with a corsage in it. He says something about not going to prom and not getting a corsage for someone and how I would be his choice for a prom date.then he asks to put the corsage on my wrist, and as he starts to he acts like he finds something on the bottom ribbon and flashes the ring, pops down on his knee while I am giggling.....because I giggle when I'm nervous. Then he starts proposing.... it was so beautiful! He really had what he was going to say down....and it totally was wonderful and sweet!He says he had no clue what to say but he did it perfectly in my opinion!

We will be married on September 30th, 2011 in the Bountiful, Utah temple! We are so excited and plans are already in the works. more details will follow.....

No comments: