Tuesday, March 22, 2011

company from everywhere!

the fam

David and Lauren

the Jellies!

line of kids

post swimming picture

angel

SHARK!

Spring break 2011! Ah! My favorite time of year....... when the boys come out... and a big surprise... so did my girls! Jimmy and Liz and their kids and Rosie and Rick and their kids came out for spring break. It's the funnest time I have ever had. Today, we went to the shark reef aquarium at the Mandalay Bay. I had so much fun, and took so many interesting pictures of all the aquatic life! Sadly, Rosie's cute little family is heading home tomorrow..... and Jimmy's family is staying for a few more days... YAY! Although I have work tomorrow, and bootcamp, I still can't wait to get into bed and see what and who tomorrow brings. Family is always the best.....I love that so many people are coming and going this year. :) Anyways here are some pictures...... enjoy!

-Jess

No comments: