Monday, September 13, 2010

Sometimes work is just that......work.

Man, Another day finished and here I sit, trying to fall asleep and yet....I'm still up.
Honestly, today has been crazy. Besides having tons of custom print orders, it was just a busy, busy day. I love working at Hallmark, but I must admit..... it is tons more work than you ever would think. As if the initial standing for 7-9 hours isn't hard enough, add climbing ladders, lifting heavy boxes, placing product, dealing with customers.... some nice and frequently in the store, and others.....not so nice to just plain rude. I now have a major pet peeve.....talking on the cell phone loudly throughout the store, and then getting to the cash register and proceeding to place another call while paying, just to avoid human contact. However, some of my co-workers make it so much nicer to work there.......*SIGH!* it gets long standing though.... I wanted to run out of the store after we closed tonight. lol. Anyways, hmmmmm.... I think I am so overtired I just wanted to tell everyone that Hallmark is awesome.....but working there is not an easy job. I respect people a lot more in this profession.... simply because it sometimes gets hectic and crazy........Stop in to my store anytime and pick up and Dancing Frankenstein for 14.95 with 3 cards.....or Just to Visit me. :-) Either way....... you'll get to see our cool stuff and great promo's. Happy Hallmark shopping!

No comments: