Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Memorial day is coming....

Have you got plans to pay your respects? I sure do...... :) I am so excited for this weekend. I get to spend time with the people I love and I get to see my really good friend and his adorable son! Yay!
In other news......
Things are good but busy. My boss recently moved me to 4 days a week at 24 hours a day....that is to start two weeks from now. I am sure it will prove a challenge to be confined to the same space for that long, but I have done it before and I can do it again....so that is exciting. Mom is working like crazy to do what she can, including cleaning the church on a Saturday to show her appreciation for all those who have helped us. I am so proud of her and she is the greatest mom ever! Dad is doing good, Mom said he was outside the other day..... so things are getting back to normal in our family again. Mom and I camped out to watch the finale of Celebrity Apprentice and we had so much fun watching Brett Michaels win. I think secretly she likes him, despite the long hair and crazy rock star life style. ;) (sorry for giving away your secret Mom). I get to meet an old friend from high school tomorrow for lunch....and I am excited for that. :) Work is going really well, and I am enjoying being able to take my client out. So yeah, my life is going well, and I am extremely happy. I just hope the rest of you are doing as well! :D
Happy Memorial Day weekend........
be safe, choose the right, and know I love ya'll!
Jessica

No comments: